The Stoker is the most versatile BBQ temperature controller on the market. It regulates the airflow to fuel on one or more cookers to control the temperature. The Stoker has many technological features that offer a variety of ways for easy operation. Additional applications are available to extend the capabilities of the Stoker. From the backyard enthusiast to the hard core BBQ competitor we have the equipment for your cookers.
- Powder coated steel enclosure
- High contrast LCD screen
- 6 ports for sensors and blowers
- Expandable beyond 6 device ports
- 5 button user interface
- Mountable with bracket options
- Automatic blower damper
- Blower on LED indicator
- Network and stand alone control
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n connectivity
- USB port (features to come)
- Ethernet connectivity
- LED/Audible alarms for pit temp
- LED/Audible alarms for food temp
- Serves Twitter notifications
- Customize device names
- Multiple cooker support/control
- Monitor nearly unlimited sensors
- K-type adapters available
Control your Stoker from any where. Choose the interface for your needs. Use any web browser or down load one of many apps for PC's, smart phones or tablets. These applications enhance your ability to control your cook. You can e-mail, tweet and text message to your devices.
The Stoker probes can be configured to be either a fire alarm or a food alarm. The fire alarm is a high/low alarm. It indicates when your fire may be going out or is getting too hot. The food alarm indicates when your food is done. Temperature probes have LED's in the plug that indicates alarms. Blowers have a blue LED to indicate when the blower is cycling. Connect the Stoker to your home network and get notifications on your cell phone, tablet or notebook. You can get tweets e-mail or text messages using third party apps.
The Stoker has 3 device ports on the front and 3 on the back. The ports accept any combination of blowers, pit probes, food probes, and port expanders enabling you to control multiple cookers. Port expanders are used to add more devices.